Linggo, Abril 27, 2014

Queer Feeling..

     "When I was a child I can't imagine myself that I would be someone like this. Everytime I look forward in my life it is somewhat a life full of thorns and wounds which suddenly turns into a scar. Imagine a life with a butterfly and T-rex inside your heart. I often see myself as a "JOKE" half meant half truth..and always half.."
    
     This is an excerpt taken from my classmate's work. He was my friend and my companion in my creative writing class in college. I just saw his work yesterday when I was cleaning our room. And I had the chance to read and realized why did I kept it for years. Well, I think I got fancied on his work for the way he describes what he feels about being someone who's queer. Then a sudden flashback of his stories returned into my head..
     What struck me the most was the last line..

     That's why my name is "Shunam" I'm  the blue demon. Curse to cry till I have my one..

2 komento: