Lunes, Marso 24, 2014

What's Bad About Being Good?

         

          What's bad about being good?!? ..Let me tell you.. 
        Many people would say that they hate being the way they were. Wearing their usual self. Being common. Living a typical life. Being a mediocre. An average person. Sometimes I'm feeling the same way too, but somehow I came to a point where I would ask myself what's wrong with me? And I really can't answer that question for I'm happy by just being me. Doing the things I love. Being blessed with the things I have. Living the life I wanted. Having the best persons in my life. Then, I realized I couldn't ask for more. I am living the best way I can. I may not be that person who's exceptionally good in different aspects of life but I am a mediocre being the best me. Well, this made me feel great! 
          
          What's bad about being good?..it's when you can be the best! :) 

2 komento:

  1. di kasi dapat tinatanong yung what's wrong with me...
    dapat "what's right with me?" hahaha *epal lang*

    TumugonBurahin
  2. dapat tinatanong yun para maitama mo :-P
    so nagtry kang umepal ganun ba ?!? haha..

    i wanna do it too..soon :)

    TumugonBurahin