Linggo, Marso 9, 2014

This Is What I'm Feeling Right Now!

          What's annoying about myself is that there's a time when I don't want to do anything. I am so lazy that I hate myself for being like this stupid unproductive person. I'm supposed to be doing a lot of paper works today but I ended up singing and recording my voice all through out the day. I can't help it.I hate seeing myself like this, acting like a child and not considering the things that I must be doing. 
          I miss being a child! Having my parents here beside me and telling me what to do. I miss having someone who pushes me to do everything I need to do..someone who will tell me that I should do this and that..someone who can give me a lift..someone who can show me the things that I'm capable of doing..someone who trusts me..that I can do great things..
         Where are you now?!?
          I'm already here! 

          The best part is I really love myself..and I'm trying to get out of this feeling! So bye for now..I realized that I should stop acting like this.. there are so many things to do..and this seems to be a waste of time though it really helps me..its a great day but an unproductive one..

- You can do it! I know you can! Just don't sleep!


         

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento