Linggo, Mayo 18, 2014

"The Red Pillow"

     When I was just a little girl I used to have a friend back then. I have my sisters to play with me whenever we had the time to do so. Happy times were spent with them but when I wanted to cry I would go to our room and let my tears be seen by my only best friend "the red pillow." I'm an introvert for some reasons that I can't tell. I want them to know it but I really can't. It's just that they might think differently about me if I'm going to tell it. So that secret was kept with my wonderful pillow who knows everything about me. Whenever I feel helpless I would go to him and cry as long as I wanted. Sometimes I'm wondering if that certain thing could be a person what would it feel? It was a relief everytime I let my emotions flow with him. I didn't even remember giving a name on it. But it was so special to me for what we have been through.  I don't have an imaginary friend but a real friend beside me whenever I need it. Sad to say I don't know what happened to it since it has been a long time. I'm just missing it now. I'm missing something who can listen to me.

2 komento:

  1. Ang plot ng movie na "Her" ay nangyari taong 2025. Mag-antay ka na lang ng 11 years para sa OS na gusto mo :)

    TumugonBurahin
  2. haha cant wait to have it :)

    kung magkakaroon ako nun malamang mainggit ka :-P

    TumugonBurahin